I am Mohammed Sameeruddin; a self-taught programmer skilled in Python, Java, and R. I mostly do my coding-related work using Python. I like to share my tech and computer science knowledge in the form of blogs.
I also like to mentor students of different backgrounds and help them learn the fundamentals of programming (Mostly Python).
- Data Acquisition
- Web Scraping
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Report Making
- Dashboard Development
Projects and Deployments
- DeepGlobe Road Extraction Challenge - An end-to-end deep learning case study.
- San Francisco Crime Classification - An end-to-end machine learning case study.
- Image Processing App - Image Processing app to manipulate and process the images.
- Earthquake Tracking System - Data Analytics project to track the real-time occurrences.
- Dora Explorer - A simple package to find the best route to cover all the cities/places which is pre-planned.
- Other projects can be found on my GitHub.